Friday, February 15, 2013

Oh Spring - where art thou?

My green thumb is itching. Flower and seed catalogs are calling my name AND  Valentines Day 2013 is over. Spring cannot be far behind if you think like me. And my opinion is that spring begins when the Red Wing Blackbirds arrive from Florida on March tenth. Sure, it may snow and bluster in March but the sun is warm and it melts quickly. So take down that Christmas wreath and get ready for Spring.

My friend +Marcia Phillip is thinking alike. I was perusing her blog and found these wonderful images of her beautiful garden. Enjoy the inspiration and call her if you are planning to spruce up a room or two.
Click on "Summer Garden Projects" and she describes the process.  I was delighted to learn that she used +Chuck Longyear from Landmasters.I enlisted him to help me with my garden design as well.






1 comment:

Bellenza Wedding Bistro said...

And with spring coming soon, gorgeous wedding florals are in store for us all, I'm sure!