Monday, June 20, 2016

MacKenzie-Childs & Timeless Taste

I absolutely love MacKenzie-Childs: it's really no secret. Anyone who knows me, knows that it's hands down one of my favorite household indulgences! I love the tasteful flair that it can add to a room; be it the kitchen, dining room, bathroom and beyond.

What I love even more about their pieces? They're so versatile!

They make the perfect gift - be it for a birthday or a wedding shower! They're classic pieces that can be handed down.. a true heirloom. And, they're all locally painted in the Finger Lakes - in our very own Aurora, New York (if you've never been to this charming and quaint town, you really must venture out that way). 

One of the ways you can use their pieces, is on your wedding day. That's right; I'm not joking! You can use them to make your candy buffet/Viennese hour that much more fun, with various types of platters, cake stands, and cookie jars. The best part? You can take them home after, to enjoy for years to come! It's this sort of decorative functionality that makes them even better - I love building memories with various pieces over the years. I think we all have a memory or two of Thanksgiving turkey being served on a family platter!

The annual MacKenzie-Childs barn sale is coming up... which means that I have some shopping to do! It also means that you might also have some shopping to do! ;) If you've ever wanted a piece (or few.. or five) of your own, this is the perfect time to get your hands on one. Though not everything in the catalogs or online is available, the staples certainly are! 

If you're interested, here's a link with all the information for this year's festivities:

Look through my widget below to see some of the great pieces that you can give to yourself, or someone special, that can be used for a wedding, shower, or everyday use!




What about you? What are your favorite pieces by MacKenzie-Childs? I'd love to hear!

No comments: